PDP Reward Card
Thank you for redeeming your PDP Reward Card. Your reward card is good for $10 off your next purchase of $15 or more at pdp.com. Please view the terms and conditions below for more information.
How to redeem your PDP Reward Card
Your PDP Reward Card come printed with a code at the bottom of the card which you redeem during the checkout process.
1. Add the product for which you would like to redeem your reward to your cart then click the View Cart button to proceed to the next screen.
2. Once you've reached the Shopping Cart page, look for the discount field on the bottom center of the page.
3. Enter the code as it appears on your card and click the apply button.
4. Your discount code will appear below your subtotal with the discount applied.
5. Once you've successfully applied your reward code, you may continue with the checkout process as normal.
Terms and Conditions
1. Redemption: The PDP Reward Card is good for $10 off any pdp.com store purchase of $15.00 or more. Not redeemable with any other coupon codes or discounts.
2. Eligibility: The PDP Reward Card is available only to U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older. Use is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void if sold, exchanged, copied or transferred and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. PDP is not responsible for non-complying redemption attempts. Requests from reseller groups, entities or organizations will not be honored. In the event of fraudulent or unauthorized redemption requests, PDP may refuse the redemption requests or reverse all redemptions provided. Submitted false or fraudulent claims may make you ineligible for future promotional programs and may subject you to liability. There is a limit of one (1) redemption per checkout. Any additional submissions will be declined.
3. Term: The PDP Rewards Card can be used with any qualifying purchase at pdp.com from November 1, 2014 through January 31, 2017.
4. Limitation of Liability: In no event shall PDP, its affiliates, employees or suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with this offer. PDP’s liability, and the liability of our affiliates, employees and suppliers to you or any third parties in any circumstance is limited to the actual amount of direct damages in any amount not to exceed the retail value of the item(s) towards which the PDP Rewards Card has been applied. PDP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, cancel or suspend part or all of this offer at any time without notice. PDP’s failure to enforce any term of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. PDP reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate the terms and conditions or interfere with this offer in any manner.
5. Governing Law: These terms and conditions will be interpreted, construed and enforced, and governed in all aspects in accordance with the exclusive jurisdiction and laws of the state of California.
6. Sponsor: Performance Designed Products, LLC, 2300 Empire Avenue, Burbank, CA 91504.